Re: [OM] Pacific NW gathering.

Subject: Re: [OM] Pacific NW gathering.
From: Eric Jackson <ejackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 7 Mar 2001 09:17:38 -0800
not that i have any experience but i see that trip as a great learning
adventure. i would love some more details, such as time, location, and maybe
what you guys are planning on doing. i have always wanted to head up to that
region. i missed the first email you sent out because i hadn't joined the list
yet. any info would be much appreciated. thanks
ERic Jackson