Re: [OM] Was...21....now Eugene Richards pic

Subject: Re: [OM] Was...21....now Eugene Richards pic
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 00:24:38 +0800
Just curious to know in which way his OM bodies were failed, two years ago I
have bought a set of OM from a professional photography (unfortunately he
had already sold three OM-3s to his friend before that, but the set did
included my most favourite 21/2), the guy looked energetic and smart. He is
also a documentary photography and of course not as famous as Eugene
Richard, but he told me the OMs has accompanied with him to run over almost
the whole China and he also had contributed to National Geographic. The very
ugly OM4 I got from him is now the most reliable and accurate OM that I
have.

C.H.Ling