Re: [OM] Mercury Cells

Subject: Re: [OM] Mercury Cells
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:17:42 -0500
As you use the alkaline 1.55v battery, the voltage starts to drop right
away, so adjusting out the 2-3 stop error becomes variable and you have no
way of knowing how much compensation you need or at what point you are in
the batteries life (1.46V?) .  It's may be okay or atleast acceptable with
print film.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000