Re: [OM] Re: Who is Rube Goldberg (was mystery 38 f2.8)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Who is Rube Goldberg (was mystery 38 f2.8)
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 23:00:06 -0500
Wayne,

If you have ever seen the game "Mousetrap" it would help explain what Jim means. Rube Goldberg could take the simplest task and turn it into a young boy's dream with such inventiveness it would make you laugh. It was also such a ridiculous scheme.

Gregg

A cartoonist who drew strange contraptions made out of everyday materials
that would perform some simple task in a most convoluted way!!!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia