Re: [OM] How bout the OMG?

Subject: Re: [OM] How bout the OMG?
From: John M Gaasland <gaasland@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 19:19:39 -0800
Thanks Jim. I have a Kiron 24/2 and Zuiko 85/2, but guess I'm a softy
here, middle age has led me to try to travel lighter!  That's why I'm,
looking for a 28/2.8 and a lighter body. The holster pack sounds like a
good idea. Thanks, John.

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001 19:35:50 -0700 "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
writes:
> The OM-1 is hard to beat for backpacking. I like it with a 135mm f2.8
> and a
> 24mm f2.8 and a holster-type case that suspends from the front of
> the pack
> straps. /jnm

 MAGGIE
 LIVES!!!