Re: [OM] T-20 disassembly

Subject: Re: [OM] T-20 disassembly
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:18:18 -0500
The metal clip that snaps on the inside is what holds the slider in place.
There's also a big ball bearing that provides the clicks.   There are 2
screws which hold the top circuit down, the back circuit just sits in 2
slots.  There's a switch on the back board which is supposed to engage the
slot on the slider.
Be careful as parts of the circuit will remain "hot" with close to 200V even
after the flash has been fired full dump.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000