Re: [OM] 250/2

Subject: Re: [OM] 250/2
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 07:12:29 -0000
Peter D says
> Any UK listers, a visit to ffordes photographic will make your heart
> race - they have listed at the moment a 250/2 (been there a while),
> 40/2, 50/2 macro, 21/2 and 18/3.5 in addition to the regular stuff

The 21/2 has been listed there for about a week. On Saturday I gulped
hard and rang to try and order it - "Sorry sir, it's just been sold".
But it's still there on the site.

They also listed a 50/1.2 a couple of weeks back - when I rang they
denied all knowledge of it.

Mr. Cad listed a 50/1.2 last week. Muggins here rings up "Sorry sir,
we've just sold both of them". It was still on the lst last time I
looked.

Both sites claim to update their lists daily.

Pity, as I've had good experience with ffordes (got a lovely 100/2
last year) and others speak highly of Mr. Cad.

John