Re: [OM] NGM Advertisements dedicated to Mr Maitani

Subject: Re: [OM] NGM Advertisements dedicated to Mr Maitani
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 14:57:14 +0800
One more interesting figure between Canon and Olympus:

The total sales of Olympus in 2000' is 40 billion US and for Canon the
camera and optical section together is around 51 billion US. If anyone
want the details, you can visit their related web site:

Olympus at:

http://www.olympus.co.jp/Profile/Ar2000E/index.html

Canon at:

http://www.canon.com/finance/results/2000/rslt200012e.pdf