RE: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f 2 on ebay

Subject: RE: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f 2 on ebay
From: "skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 13:33:26 -0500
Sometimes you have to have faith.  One time I sold a lens to someone off this
list in a remote corner of Europe.  I didn't ask for payment first and the lens
had some problems that needed to be fixed.  I offered to split the repair
costs, which was agreed.  I waited for the payment for 6 weeks and was angrily
trying to think up how to find this guy after several unanswered email's when
lo-and-behold, an international MO arrived.  The young gentelemen had been off
on military duty for 4 weeks and had neglected to tell me.

I said thanks; but I don't sell goods-first anymore to anyone I don't know.

Skip