[OM] First one's always free?

Subject: [OM] First one's always free?
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 11:38:07 -0400
Hi,

I'm new to the list and have just been mainly lurking around because
I've been interested in switching to Olympus gear.

Anyways, I've heard many times on the list about zuikoholism. Now from
what I know about drugs, usually the dealer gives you the first "hit"
for free, and then jacks up the price once you've gotten hooked.

So, does the same thing apply here? Where can a find a good zuiko dealer
that will give free samples to get me hooked?

Of course then also the dealer would also need to periodically give me a
free sample of some of the "hard stuff" (like say an OM-3ti) to boost my
addiction. :-)

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey,
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx