[OM] OT: Frank Gehry's next project

Subject: [OM] OT: Frank Gehry's next project
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 22:31:58 EST
I'm just catching up on a backlog of mail, and came across the Frank Gehry
thread. I live in Biloxi, MS, where Frank Gehry's next big project, the
Ohr-O'Keefe art museum, will be built. George Ohr was a Biloxian who created
some pretty unusual pottery, and I can't wait to see what Mr. Gehry has
dreamed up for us. The unveiling of the architect's model is scheduled for
July, on Ohr's birthday.

It's quite a coincidence that there was an article in our newspaper today to
get my mind focused on the topic, and then I come across this thread. Just
goes to prove that the OM list members cover a lot of territory and interests.

Best wishes,
Greg