[OM] FS: 28/2 lens hood, mini tripod head....

Subject: [OM] FS: 28/2 lens hood, mini tripod head....
From: "james olson" <jolson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 17:44:50 GMT
Here's a few things I'm not using:

1) Olympus 28/2 lens hood.  Metal screw on.  It has a fair ammount of wear,
but works just fine.  $7.50, includes shipping.

2)I recently purchased a heavier tripod head, so I have an extra ball head for
sale.  The head I have for sale is quite small, perfect for an OM body and 21
- 100mm lenses.  (Maybe a bit light for a 65-200 zoom and larger lenses.  It
is very, very well made, about 3" tall, all metal, and light for it's
construction
quality.  It is perfect for travel photography, or when you want to go light.
 It was made in W. Germany.  A small (1/4") nick in one of the threads, but
it works and threads perfectly.  If anyone is interested, I'll try to provide
more information.  $10 includes shipping.