[OM] FS: Dead OM2n (Black Body)

Subject: [OM] FS: Dead OM2n (Black Body)
From: "Clint Spesert" <clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 17:32:17 -0800
I have a really cosmetically clean, dead OM2n that I'd like to offer to list
members before I flog it on ebay.  I picked it up with a bunch of other stuff
from a want ad.  I don't believe this is worth fixing because the shutter is
jammed, the mirror appears to have a crack in it, and after pulling the bottom
cover, there is a bunch of corrosion on the circuit board....but hey, who knows?

It is a black body camera with almost no brassing.  If you have a black OM2n
and want to spruce it up, the top has no dings (except where the shoe 4 rests
against the prism) and the bottom cover has one small ding (not through the
paint).  The film wind lever and rewind knob are perfect.  The back is not in
as good shape,  I swapped my beat up back with the one from this camera.  It
has no shoe, or MD cover.

I'd like to get $50, if no one wants to spring for 50 bucks it goes to ebay.

Send me an e-mail and I'll send some digital pics.

Thanks,
Clint

e-mail: clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx