Re: [OM]21 f2 rarity was New Bloke AND A FOR SALE

Subject: Re: [OM]21 f2 rarity was New Bloke AND A FOR SALE
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 14:45:32 -0000
Tom A. Trottier wrote:
> False! How about the satisfaction of picking it up at a flea market
> for $20....

 Absolutely! From a car boot sale I bought a fairly hefty Schiansky ball
head for 50 pence (about 70 cents) with a reversible 1/4" and 5/8" screw (to
fit my older Kiev 3A and 4 models). It fitted nicely onto the Schiansky
pneumatic-column tripod that I bought from a charity shop and which cost me
£5 ($7) plus two pleasant evenings of cleaning and fettling. I had to remove
its massive p&t head, which now serves as a table-top camera support. The
happy glow lasted for days.

Regards,
- Keith Berry
- Birmingham, England