RE: [OM] Batteries and Chargers - WAS: Motor Drive 1/M. 18V Contr ol Gri

Subject: RE: [OM] Batteries and Chargers - WAS: Motor Drive 1/M. 18V Contr ol Grip 1
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 07:49:33 -0800
I can vouch for Thomas Distributing myself, as well as the Maha C204F
charger. It does pretty intelligent charging of AAA and AA batteries, both
Ni-Cd and NiMh, so far I've not had it blow a set on me. Maha also have 1600
mAh AA batteries, now. The car adapter is really handy.

My *other* hobby is off-roading (which, to my chagrin, often costs more than
Zuikoholism), and having a charger that can travel with me on multi-day
off-road trips is how I keep my digital camera working. I use an Agfa
digital for this type of work, as minimum equipment and speed of picture
return are of the essence. Minimum equipment because it's a small truck,
crammed full of gear; and speed since the results are bound for a large
off-road web-site. (Although I used to carry a whole bag of Oly gear, before
I bought the digital).

Thomas has great prices and ships promptly.

---
Scott Gomez