[OM] [OT] Teenagers (WAS: Daughters, was:I, well, sort of, accidently b

Subject: [OM] [OT] Teenagers (WAS: Daughters, was:I, well, sort of, accidently bought, um, some more equipment.)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 23:06:49 -0700
Mike Butler recently wrote:

> Below Is a form I plan to use when the time comes:
>
> http://home.att.net/~scorh3/Date.html

That reminds me of the time when my oldest daughter (now 22 and a
mother of 2 boys) was 13 and had to be picked-up from a dance at her
school.

As she and three equally young and immature girlfriends were getting
into my van, a pimply-faced, scrawny boy of about their age decided it
would be a good idea to try and get the girls' attention by jumping up
and down waving his arms while standing right in front of my van.

Let's just say that the urge to turn said pimply-faced, scrawny boy into
school parking lot road kill was almost overwhelming.  Fortunately, I
was (barely) able to resist said temptation...  otherwise, this message
would be coming to you from the provincial correctional institution
instead of my home office.

Moral of the story:  You may think that taking-out a pimply-faced,
scrawny, 13-year-old boy is a service to society, but the police will
likely think otherwise!

OM Content:  Had I not resisted the urge, I probably would've used my
OM-10 with the 50/1.8 to document his demise.  :-)))

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  Insanity is inherited...  you get it from your kids!

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill