[OM] DigitalFoto Magazine

Subject: [OM] DigitalFoto Magazine
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:33:48 -0500
For those of us who are subscribers to DigitalFoto, please be aware that the
magazine has folded up its tent and moved on.

The web site has vanished and all mention of the magazine on the publisher's
site has been removed (www.imaginemedia.com)

I did get a note off to somebody at the publisher asking about the status and
they (a) confirmed that the magazine is history and (b) haven't decided what to
do about subscription refunds.  They said that the latter will be address later
in March.

end

Regards

Bruce Appelbaum