RE: [OM] (OT)Visit to London

Subject: RE: [OM] (OT)Visit to London
From: "ASHTON B.R. \(179806\)" <179806@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:41:13 -0000
Im from England but live in Wales and haven't been to london since I was way
younger (20 now) so I haven't a clue the best place to visit. I suppose you
might want to go and take some shots of the millenium dome as the future of
the "big tent" is very uncertain so your shots may become a rarerity.

In respect to places to visit for oly equipment, visit www.ukcamera.co.uk
where there is a listing of all the good uk camera shops and their
internet/email addresses for instructions to get there. There are a load of
camera shops listed in london it just depends on where abouts you are going
in london and how you intend to travel.

Hope the weather is good for you on your trip. We have been having a bit of
sleet in the south but in the north, and in scotland they have had full
scale blizards.

Hope some of this helps!