Re: [OM] (OT)Visit to London

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT)Visit to London
From: Alasdair Mackintosh <alasdair.mackintosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Feb 2001 17:41:01 +0000
"Helge M Tonning" <helgemt@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Therefore I would like to ask you guys on the list, with
> more London experience than me, how to spend my days in order to visit the
> main attractions and the best places for photography. Architecture and
> people is what I have in mind.

The City of London (the central financial district, which covers the core
of the medieval city) has a lot to commend it, especially if you're
interested in architecture. As well as St Paul's Cathedral, there are a lot
of smaller 17th century churches tucked in between the office blocks. (And
some of the latter are fascinating too, especially the Lloyds buiding.)

Alasdair