Re: [OM] Buying from Cameta Camera, was: E-10 Cameta Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Buying from Cameta Camera, was: E-10 Cameta Camera
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:00:57 EST
My two or three experiences with Cameta has been the same as Chuck's, altho I
can recall receiving at least one item with the box and all papers. I was
very pleased overall. I even returned a used item I bought from them (value
$250) that I simply changed my mind about buying, and received a full-value
refund, altho I recall having to call them twice to actually receive the
refund, but they were always polite and they blamed it on someone being out
sick unexpectedly and the person covering for him/her couldn't understand all
the sick person's paperwork . I guess they were afraid of crediting me twice,
and had to double-check with the sick employee as to where his paperwork was
or something. I did not get the feeling that they were hoping I would go away
as some stores may do.

Best,
George S.