RE: [OM] Olympus off camera flash

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus off camera flash
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:53:43 -0800
George,

If it's anything like the C-3030 Zoom, you'll need a grip and TTL cord. Does
it have a TTL socket? If it needs the grip and cable to mate up with Olympus
own FL-40 flash, I have the part numbers and B&H Photo Video stock numbers
on my web site on this page:

http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/Photography/C3030.htm
<http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/Photography/C3030.htm>

Also, note that Olympus (for the 3030Z anyway) warns about using non-Olympus
flashes with their digital cameras. On some the voltage from the flash is
much too high.

---
Scott Gomez