RE: [OM] Zuiko 200mm f4

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 200mm f4
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:21:34 -0800
Thanks for the feedback, everyone, on the lens. Seems that the consensus is,
it's an OK chunk of glass, but the 180 is better (and way more expensive, I
note in browsing the net).

I'm in basic agreement with Thomas, in that I don't need "technical
excellence" as my requirements aren't *that* exacting and what I'm looking
for is decent pictures.

Now to find one at a reasonable price...

---
Scott