Re: [OM] My entry to the DF club...and Zuikoholics anonymous.

Subject: Re: [OM] My entry to the DF club...and Zuikoholics anonymous.
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:54:18 -0500
So that T20 actually cost, let me see...  $15+200+200+155.  Not bad for A$570!

Gregg

Dylan wrote:
It's in the archives, but bears repeating I guess - I scored a Zuiko
500/8 reflex for 155 pacific pesos (Aussie dollars) a couple of years
ago. Found a nice T20 for A$15 to go with it too. Of course, although I
already had a couple of OM 1s, the T20 needed a TTL capable body (OM
2sp), which listmember Foxy was kind enough to provide for the excellent
price of A$200. But once I had the 2sp, I couldn't resist the T28 twin
flash setup for A$200. Which all led to yesterdays purchase of a Zuiko
50mm f3.5 for A$155....
When will it all end???
Dylan