Re: [OM] Provia F and butt-ugly colours

Subject: Re: [OM] Provia F and butt-ugly colours
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 23:05:33 +1100
I lost some pushed slides from the inside of the Opera House at a concert
this way a few years ago. The film dropped out of the clip and sat at the
bottom of the developing tank. They offered me a new film. It wasn't Kodak
as they wouldn't push 2 stops back then.

It's probably karma. Cameras are not allowed inside the Opera House.

Foxy