Re: [OM] List will be down for a while...

Subject: Re: [OM] List will be down for a while...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:33:25 +1100
>Poor Rich...OK guys! Quick!  before Shawn pulls the plug....it's time for
>
>the dreaded
>
><<<<<<<<GROUP HUG>>>>>>>>>
>
>(sorry Andrew..I know you like to conduct these...but I haven't seen you
>around this week...)
>
>Susan Steele
>Virginia USA

I'm here - it's just that one of my other lists has decided to send me up
to 20 repeats of every message and, as the discussion was on the
application of Occam's Razor to art criticism, I'm drowning in dense
language and very high class flames.
Now stop teasing about group hugs, tribal massage and getting in touch with
one's inner Zuiko. I DO NOT LIVE IN CALIFORNIA!
I prefer the company of wombats and fruit bats - old curmudgeon that I am.
Cantankerously yours
Andrew
(Now I want you all to link hands and pass your most prized Oly item to the
person on your left...)