RE :[OM] FLASH FAILS ON AUTO MODE

Subject: RE :[OM] FLASH FAILS ON AUTO MODE
From: "Jim" <teojim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:14:16 +0800
No doubt the T-32 is a great flash but I still prefer the Sunpak as I'm
using bounce flash for most indoor shots.
In the vertical format, the Sunpak flash able to swivel to wards the ceiling
for bounce and the power ratio (1/2 to 1/16) is very useful for outdoor
fill-in flash. It has a faster re-cycling time than the T-32.

cheers
Jim Teo