[OM] Tamron 400F4.0 For Sale

Subject: [OM] Tamron 400F4.0 For Sale
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:23:09 EST
After many months of deliberation, I've finally made a decision between the
Oly 350 and the Tamron 400F4.0. Both lenses have real advantages so it came
down to the fact that I sold a 350 years ago and seriously regretted it. I've
never sold a Tamron, so it gets sold. Based upon the lenses I have purchased
from KEH over the years, the Tamron is probably an Exc. grade lens. The glass
is fungus and scratch free.There is a small amount of dust on the inner
elements. It will come with the Tamron 140 F 1.4 teleconvertor, two filter
holders (one with UV and the other with an 81B filter), soft Tamron case, 3
Olympus Adaptall 2 mounts, and a Kirk Enterprises Arca Swiss plate. I'll pay
next day air shipping charges for US list members. There is a no questions
return policy if the lens is not exactly as I describe. For list members in
the US Southwest, I live in Dallas, Texas, and travel frequently throughout
Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana if you would like to see the lens in
person. The price is $1250.00. It's probably best to reply off list.

Thanks,

Gary Faulkenberry