[OM] om-2n..should I get one

Subject: [OM] om-2n..should I get one
From: "Globtroter" <zbturon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:34:57 +0100
Hi, John!
I am in Poland and would like to ask you
a question.
If I sent you two not working OM-2N body,
one of them silver and another black,
could you make one working for me.
As I know, electronics in both of them is bad
but mechanics quite good. The rest of all parts
might be freely used by you.
What about costs of the business?

Regards, Zbigniew, Poland

> I have 2 / 2N circuits.  Olympus does not .  2N is a great camera.  High
> serial number 2 (500,000) is as reliable.
>
> John  Hermanson
> http://www.zuiko.com
> Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
> 21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
> Phone/fax 631-424-2121
> Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000

What
> | do you think of the om2n vs the om1n?