[OM] Re: OM story a special birthday

Subject: [OM] Re: OM story a special birthday
From: Ira Kahn <irakahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:18:48 +0200
Kelton,
"...three score and ten" are no longer the limits we face.
I've been there and since then have have been robbed of a couple of
precious years by doctors mistakes. Luckily my difficulties are more
physical than mental ( I think ) and the support of a loving family is
the greatest gift that I have ever received. I am also well aware of the
pain that you are experiencing having gone thru a similar situation when
my father reached that unhappy stage.

Your description of his reactions to the gift of the OM and to his
appreciation of beautiful objects show that he is far from completely
lost. Please do not give up on him. Keep jabbing with whatever arouses a
reaction. Dont worry about hurting him, sounds like he never spoiled
you, now its your turn to put the pressure on him.

How about showing us, and him, some of his photos. Comments and
criticisms from the list might help some.

We all lose the end game, but it can be the most exciting and fulfilling
part of the battle when some one like you is there to ease the way.

Ira