[OM] OT

Subject: [OM] OT
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:35:58 -0800
Consider this a trial balloon.  I met (in person, not via email) Jim Couch
on Saturday afternoon at a bicycle aficionado's swap meet in Seattle, and we
both seemed to be in agreement that it would be most enjoyable to try to
facilitate a Pacific Northwest Oly user group get together.  We know there
are at least a half dozen of you out there in the immediate area, with many
more 'a reasonable' distance away.  Not counting any more 'lurkers' out
there.  I could/would be willing and able to host such an event, just
tossing this out to see what the interest level might be. I'd be fairly wide
open to suggestions of date possibilities.  If I host, the venue would be in
the Kirkland/Bothell area just off I-405.

Any takers out there?

Jim