Re: [OM] Glossy poster

Subject: Re: [OM] Glossy poster
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:26:21 -0500
You could try cross-polarizing. You will need some polarizing film to go over
the flash head. Edmund Scientific has it. This technique will greatly reduce
the light reaching the film. I believe cross-polarization is covered in one of
Lepp's *Beyond the Basics* books. I have used this method to shoot at an
aquarium with two T32's mounted on a twin flash bracket. But, WHY are you
shooting a poster with flash?

>>> NOSAPM.maitani_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx 08:11:30 02/18/2001 >>>
A question from Ron in Los Angeles, California USA:

Do you have any suggestions on how to soften the flash reflection of
taking a photo of a glossy poster? I'm using an OM 4 and T32 flash.

Thanks, Ron

Mr. Chris Lee

Remove NOSPAM. from reply address to reply

***

The Unofficial Yoshihisa Maitani and Olympus Cameras Homepage
http://members.xoom.com/maitani_fan