Re: [OM] OM 2s vs OM PC Program Mode

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 2s vs OM PC Program Mode
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 12:37:48 -0600
ClassicVW@xxxxxxx wrote:

> < begin minor rant mode >
>
> I think since we are the OM users and lovers *any* problems are
> discussed
> openly and we run the risk of 'branding' a certain model with a
> certain
> problem even though that problem may not be representative of the
> line.

How true!  Reminds me of the part-time High School student who filled in
for my secretary one holiday season many years ago.  After two or three
days on the job at my camera repair shop, she condfided to another
employee that she'd never, ever buy an Olympus camera -- everyone who
called here had one that was broken!  %^}