Re: [OM] Re: [OM] Fw: 売り手への質問 -- アイテム番号 1215099391

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OM] Fw: 売り手への質問 -- アイテム番号 1215099391
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:33:55 +1100
>It's listed on Ebay US with the same item number.  I think they replicate.
>
>Tom
>> Hi - I've have posted this lens on Ebay.  Today I get this from Japan,
>does
>> this mean all Ebay US postings go into Ebay Japan?  Anyone knows?
>>
>> Machiel

All eBay listings are available from everywhere, as far as I know. They
don't 'go-into' anywhere - people go into eBay. Non-english speakers may
stay local but I browse US eBay because my local version - eBay.au -
doesn't yet give me 'completed auctions' options and won't display 'US
only' sellers.  The only other difference is that browsing through my local
eBay displays automatic conversions into local currency. Expect to hear
from the world! (Remember - www)
Andrew