[OM] 2 oly lense 4 sale

Subject: [OM] 2 oly lense 4 sale
From: dtlocke <dtlocke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 09:14:39 -0600
Reduced prices on 2 of the 4 lenses that didn't sell.  If
interested act quickly, as I plan on taking these to ebay in
the next day or so.
Thanks,

-Dick
==============
Note I take pains to describe all the defects in these
lenses and inspect them with a flashlight.  I have taken
good pictures with all these lenses.  I'm offering a 7-day
no questions asked refund your $ period.  I prefer to sell
within the US but will consider international buyers.  I
figure shipping and insurance in the US to be $7.

1) Oly 35mm f2.0 MC "user", oly rear cap and generic front
cap. Glass in very good shape,
very light mark on front element visible with flashlight
only.  fstops crisp, aperture blades snappy with very
faint/narrow signs of
wear/oil on ouside edges.  Filter threads show wear, and 1
of 3 55mm filters wouldn't thread.  Light wear on mount.
Aperture ring shows wear.  Metal near outside of front
element nicked up and some sort of black paint applied.
Don't buy this if you want a pretty lens, but optics are
good.  Asking price reduced to $135.

2) Oly 100mm SC "almost like new" f2.8, tiffen sky1-A, oly
rear cap, generic front cap. This is the pretty-boy of the
bunch.  Except for very light wear on part of aperture ring
and some fading of the lettering, this lens could pass as
new.  Focus super-smooth, blades pristine & snappy, fstops
crisp, glass great.  A few dust specs inside when viewed
through the light.  The Olympus guy picked out the best lens
he had for me a year or so ago.  Paid $175 sans filter,
asking price reduced to $130.