Re: [OM] OM-2S

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 18:43:10 EST
I've had experiences with CS thru the years, and, believe me, it will linger
as a powder for a long time, and continue to be very very irritating. The
hard surfaces would have to be wiped/ washed thoroughly. I agree it'd still
be worth the trouble to get the thief, but everything will have to be
scrubbed clean. The camera bag may be just about unusable afterwards.

Regards,
George S.