Re: [OM] Shutter sound and 180/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter sound and 180/2.8
From: "Kristopher White" <whitekristopher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 01:50:32
Re: Bob's comment about the OM shutter sound. I couldn't agree more. I am relatively new to the OM line (about 1.5 years) and have an OM-G (so-so), and OM-4 (I love it), and an OM-2000 (my first SLR, so naturally I am attached to it). When the OM-2000 doesn't have film in it (not that often), I like to fire the shutter just to hear the "click". Does this mean that I am a Zuikoholic? I hope so. I am also interested in picking up a Zuiko (of course) 180/2.8. Anyone out there wish to share some info about this lens?

                          Kris White

Okay it is not OLY stuff but a used for 3 rolls of film N?k?n FE with 3
N?K?N lenses purchased from a neighbor last summer for $125 is a pretty good
deal.  Of course I don't use it much, the shutter just doesn't have that OM
sound.

Bob Winters