Re: [OM] snowwhite [no attached file]

Subject: Re: [OM] snowwhite [no attached file]
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:59:23 -0700
At 08:32 AM 2/15/01 -0800, John Hudson wrote:

After receiving this message from the list I did a WHOIS search on sexyfun.net and then went to their web page at

www.sexyfun.net

Who knows whether the web page is a hoax but it would seem prudent to delete the original attached file unopened. On the otherhand, Snowwhite could be one up on the Russian tennis diva whose name has been spread around the net lately!!

Yeah, I've received this sucker at least five times in the last six weeks or so -- I've simply nuked it every time without running it.

Garth