[OM] Duo Sync Cord Update

Subject: [OM] Duo Sync Cord Update
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:34:50 -0500
I promised I would update the list when I got the pictures back from using the
Duo Sync Cord - It works with the T32!!  It is also now fully working with my
OM2n and operates the flash indicator light in the viewfinder.  I took a pencil
eraser and carefully cleaned all the contacts and it has worked fine since!  I
scratched "Olympus" onto one of the shoes so at least it makes me feel like an
Olympus product (LOL!!!).  I paid $15 for it on eBay - the price sticker from
Henry's was $19 (I assume Canadian).  I'm going to try it out next with a T20.

Jim Caldwell