[OM] FS: Olympus OM-1n System

Subject: [OM] FS: Olympus OM-1n System
From: David Hallerman <dhallerman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:59:20 -0500
FOR SALE

Olympus OM-1n System

Special opportunity to purchase a mint and/or
near-new Olympus OM-1n system with
five Zuiko lenses, a T-32 flash, and
several extras (full details below).

The camera body and 50mm, 100mm, and 24mm lenses
have been used about a twenty times by
a fastidious person (me), and are in mint condition.
The 35mm and 85mm lenses have been used
two or three times, max, and are in
near-new condition. And the camera body has
had its shutter button pressed regularly,
to prevent the shutter from sticking, and
its battery removed, to prevent
chemical leakage.

Never dropped, never slammed, never kept
in hot car, never frozen. Stored inside,
protected from dust.

(Note: The only reason I make a distinction
between "mint" condition and "near-new" condition
is the amount of use. In fact, in all cases,
these items were bought new by me and are
in near-perfect operating condition..."near-perfect"
because nothing on this planet is "perfect.")

Looking now at the KEH grading system, I'd say that
the OM-1n body, all five Zuiko lenses, the T-32
flash, and the Soligor teleconverter (just to pick
the main items) could all be rated "LN" or "LN-,"
or maybe down to the top end of "EX+" if one were
going to be exceptionally fussy.

All five lenses had skylight or UV filters
installed from the first moments out of the box,
protecting the lens surfaces. And all five
lenses take 49mm filters.

I AM SELLING THE WHOLE PACKAGE ONLY;
IT'S ALL OR NOTHING AT ALL.

The price is $1,300, plus shipping.

Whoever buys this system will be delighted
with the condition and quality of everything.

For more info, or for photographs of the
camera body and lenses, contact me at:
dhallerman@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for looking,

David Hallerman, who lives in Brooklyn and
works in Manhattan and would love to sell
this Olympus system in-person rather than
by shipping it, especially so the buyer
can see with his or her own eyes what
exception condition everything is in

====================

The full system is as follows:

* Olympus OM-1n body
   MD, silver (chrome)
   serial number 2039393
   with shoe 4
   with strap and half-case
   with one 1.35 volt PX625 mercury battery [unused]
   mint condition

* Olympus Zuiko MC lens, 24mm, f2.8
   serial number 193185
   with Hoya Skylight filter (49mm)
   with Olympus hard-shell case and strap
   with Olympus metal screw-in hood
   with lens cap
   with original box, docs, warranty
   mint condition

* Olympus Zuiko MC lens, 35mm, f2.8
   serial number 295362
   with B+W UV filter (49mm)
   with Olympus soft case
   with lens cap
   with original box, docs, warranty
   near-new condition

* Olympus Zuiko MC lens, 50mm, f1.8
   serial number 2686999
   with Hoya UV filter (49mm)
   with lens cap
   mint condition

* Olympus Zuiko MC lens, 85mm, f2
   serial number 217533
   with B+W UV filter (49mm)
   with Olympus soft case
   with Olympus rubber screw-in hood
   with lens cap
   with original box, docs, warranty
   near-new condition

* Olympus Zuiko MC lens, 100mm, f2.8
   serial number TK
   with Hoya UV filter (49mm)
   with Olympus hard-shell case and strap
   with Olympus rubber screw-in hood
   with lens cap
   with original box, docs, warranty
   mint condition

* Soligor Auto Tele Converter (C/D 7)
   2x, multicoated
   with hard case
   made in Japan
   with original box & docs
   mint condition

* Olympus T-32 flash
   with soft case
   mint condition

* Olympus rubber eyecup
   with removable diopter lens (-1)

* Other Filters (all 49mm, all with cases)
   Hoya diffuser
   Hoya polarizer
   Rokinon 1A
   Hoya 80A [blue]