Re: [OM] OM Gear at Midwest Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Gear at Midwest Photo
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:33:26 -0800 (PST)
Chris O'Neill wrote:

On 12 Feb 2001, at 23:50, Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 2/12/01 8:28:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > When I first was this body
>
> A Zuikoexistentialist!

Actually, Rich, it's a case of extreme zuikoholic dementia.  Those who
have the disease *really* bad tend to eventually lose touch with
reality.  Some begin to think they ARE Olympus bodies and Zuiko lenses.
The worse case of zuikoholic dementia I've ever seen was a guy who
thought he was a 350/2.8 lens.  He kept telling me to twist his belt
because he thought it was the aperture ring.  Naturally, I gently
refused his request and led him back to the treatment centre (see
below).

(SIGH!)  It's truly SAD to see folks get that way!

Regards,

Chris
President
(Snip)
President??? You don't believe in beating about the Bush, do you?
Your middle inital wouldn't be Dubya, would it? Anyway, I don't swallow
your story: anyone who thinks he's a 350/2.8 would be so sick he
wouldn't be able to talk at all! Now we Macros are MUCH more sane - and
we don't waste our time trying to persuade innocent List members that
we're the President, either. ;-)

Regards,

Ray 50/3.5 Moth

P.S. Buy me now and join the DFC!