Re: [OM] Using a Duo Synch Cord

Subject: Re: [OM] Using a Duo Synch Cord
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:25:33 -0500
>You 'tried' it but you > didn't look at processed film.  So.... why do you
think it worked?  Do you
> mean it produced a perfect exposure, based on the experience of evaluating
> negs/slides or do you mean that the flash threw some light into the room
and
> that's good enough, no matter what the pictures look like?

This was part of a previous thread!  Actually, I set my eyes to ISO 200 and
fired the camera - I then mentally developed the latent image in my eye ;>D.
No - I meant the flash fired and the flash indicated that the auto exposure
was OK (the auto light flickered).  I will be getting the film back that I
shot with the duo synch cord tomorrow and I'll update the list.  One list
member indicated that he could get a flash indicator in the viewfinder by
pushing on the shoe connector - but I don't a flash indicator at all.  I
don't think it's connected on my cord.

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia