Re: Re: [OM] [OT] My new website

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] [OT] My new website
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:34:11 -0700
> I suppose a URL would be in order...
>
> www.magma.ca/~bhamm

I like the shots of the ice sculptures, and the pics of the kid are pretty
nice, too.  Frankly, though, I could do without all the animation.  KISS is
what I prefer.  Just my opinion, though.  Also, some of your "back" buttons
take multiple clicks before they work, or is that a problem on my end???

Anyway, nicely done...  both photographically and in terms of web site
design.  But, it would be better, IMHO, without all the animations.

Hope that's helpful...

Regards,

Chris