Re: [OM] [OT] Re: "Basic MBA material" (Was: discussion of Oly digital

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Re: "Basic MBA material" (Was: discussion of Oly digital incom...
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:55:07 EST
We have one of the H-P (1100 something I think) digital inkjet printers at
work. I think they're only around $300 - $350. Same thing, slots for the
cards, LCD that asks you what you want to do and push buttons where you enter
the answer. No computer needed, All sorts of printing options- papers,
resolutions, sizes, index prints, etc. Very nice output from even an  Oly
C2000. Must seem to be another generation better with that E-10
Of course, I've been printing without using a computer also with my Oly P-330
printer for a while now! But not so many choices/ sizes. If *I* can not only
get the hang of it, but actually *enjoy* using it, you know it's getting
easier and better!

George S.

omtech@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I took the E-10 down to my local store in Huntington.  They have a Kodak /
 Lexmark inkjet printer on the counter that has built in slots for smartmedia
 and compactflash.  Color prints without a computer (for about $200)
 They took a picture of a customer  in the HQ mode (1:8) and  then  printed
 it.  They thought it was the best digital sample they've ever seen.  It was
 so sharp you could count the threads in the collar of his t shirt.

 John  Hermanson >>