[OM] Panda photos

Subject: [OM] Panda photos
From: Norma Foltz <nfoltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:42:38 -0800
I've put up a couple of Panda Photos that I did with the Vivitar 75-300
on
the Vivitar 2X close up focussing doubler.  The photo of the Baby Panda
nursing
from its mother was at 600 mm on the Bogen tripod aperture wide open
1/60th sec.
    http://flzhgn.home.mindspring.com/panda.htm
The Panda Dad was with the same setup but a bit of sunshine allowed
Program
Mode on the OM2S to stop down a bit.  Exposure unrecorded.

I've got my M.15V Control Pack 2 working but a little brass ferrule
CE131400
bounced out of sight and I have no idea of how to get the little push
button back
together again.  Also, I really had to put some force on the knurled
thumb ring to
get the thing apart and I think it's a little out of round.  I guess
I'll just put it back
together and cover the open hole with tape until I can fix or get
replacements.

Is anyone going to the Pasadena Camera Show tomorrow ?

I might go so I can hunt for the elusive Control Pack 2 for parts or
whatever.

-- Hank Hogan

PS  CH LING  I dig that 16 mm shot !

http://flzhgn.home.mindspring.com/panda.htm