[OM] Zuiko 24mm f2.8 again

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 24mm f2.8 again
From: Jim Shaw <jshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 23:26:52 +1300
Hi folks,

Thanks for the people who responded to my query a few days ago about the
above lens.
I now have this in my possession and apart from some very minor wear on the
aperture ring it looks to be in excellent condition. I went out for a walk
today with it on my OM2SP and it feels great to use. Will see how the pics
turn out.

Wayne Harridge in Oz has offered a hood and case for it and I look forward
to receiving those too. Thanks Wayne.

All in all a good bargain I think.
Cheers,
Jim