Re: [OM] Anyone see the 35-80 Zuiko on e-bay?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone see the 35-80 Zuiko on e-bay?
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 01:28:00 -0500
WOW.... what a steal. That is the kind of price I would expect from
someone selling the ex-spouses stuff. I wouldn't expect a dealer to let
it go at that price. It seemed to good to be true so I checked out the
dealers web site to see the rest of the inventory. It seems they only
deal in new digital equipment which might account for their lack of
interest in the lens.
                     Frank