Re: [OM] [OT] Re: "Basic MBA material" (Was: discussion of Oly digital

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Re: "Basic MBA material" (Was: discussion of Oly digital incomp...
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 11:00:15 +0800
I think many people that willing to pay $300 for a camera where went to
purchase digital cameras by adding another two to three hundreds, the sales
of digital camera went up very fast, according Olympus's digital camera
market overview (a document inside "An Executive Overview on the Olympus
CAMEDIA E-10"), in 1999 worldwide consumer digital camera shipments exceeded
5.8 million units, just in US the sales exceeded 2.5 millions. IS-3DLX is an
over 8 years old camera, I don't expect it can sell very well.

C.H.Ling