Re: [OM] when did 35/2.8 shift go MC?

Subject: Re: [OM] when did 35/2.8 shift go MC?
From: P2CON@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:39:43 EST
pj, I have a 35 shift that is definitely multicoated by the color reflections
test. It shows a lot of green reflections from both front and rear. It is not
marked "MC". S/N 110817.

Regards, Paul Connet

pj writes:
<< I checked the FAQ and have the approximate date, but does anybody know
 approximate serial numbers for the MC version?

 Here are the two listed in the FAQ
 Focal Aperture     S/N     Chrome/   Coating MarkedMC? Lens Name
 35        2.8          102700  Black         SC          No          Zuiko
 Shift
 35        2.8          109200  Black         SC          No          Zuiko
 Shift

 thanks
 --p.j. >>