[OM] Lonely Planet Photographer

Subject: [OM] Lonely Planet Photographer
From: "Olaf Greve" <olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 15:49:36 -0000
Hi,

I don't know exactly why, but when trying to send the previous message about this book Netscape kept giving me "connection reset" errors, and didn't go to the "message sent" confirmation page. I retried it some 4 or 5 times, and just noticed that this message was repeated a lot of times in the latest digest!

Anyway, I'm not certain what happened exactly (apart from the fact that Netscape apparently did send the message even though it told me it hadn't done so), but I'm sorry nonetheless.

Cheers!
Olafo