Re: [OM]

Subject: Re: [OM]
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:14:02 -0500
G40 (I've never seen one) is the dedicated flash made for (atleast) the
IS-3.  I believe it does not have a regular hot shoe on it so it will not
even fit a regular hot shoe equipped camera.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000